Sunday, July 27, 2008

And now to get on with it.

As I've been trying to do my whole life.

I think I need a haircut. I had a dream about it last night. The same dream, however, also included dancing and performing slapstick with a monkey and getting a call from an unattainable boy, so I don't think I'm going to base too many grand life decisions off of this dream.

I'm feeling really fat. All I can eat is carbs. It's one o'clock, and already I've eaten:
  • 1.5 waffles with whipped cream
  • a small bowl of cereal
  • a piece of bread with cheese
  • a large amount of macaroni and cheese with ground beef
  • M&Ms

Not that you would care. Not that anyone cares about any of the things I do or try to point out.

Time to go drop off my sister at camp, where she will be for a month. Bye.

No comments: