Sunday, March 23, 2008

retail therapy

My brother's been having some health-related issues, but I won't get into that here for a few reasons:
  1. I'm sick and tired of explaining it
  2. All my friends know about it by now
  3. It would sound tacky
  4. There isn't a reason to
Instead, I will discuss Target, every suburban girl's dreamland. (I hate to exaggerate, especially in sexist and classist ways like this, but this particular stereotype is so fun to say and I really do need a picker-upper--and it includes me, so honestly I don't think I'm trying to offend anyone here.)

I went shopping there earlier this week with my mom and brother to do some "retail therapy." I got one hoodie, two swimsuits, and two pairs of shorts, in addition to various bat mitzvah shenanigans that I didn't even consider, like centerpieces, which I realize only now is kind of vital.

Well, I'm getting tired. So that's all for now, thanks and come again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi.

I know you don't want to tell. but i don't know whats wrong with your bro, and I really want to know!

Anonymous said...

Hi Zoe!

Well, you like Target and I like Delias!

What can I say? I'm a Ro** u no the rest....


~MeG

Anonymous said...

Thanks Zoe!!

Is ur bro okay??
You havent been on aim all day and i miss you but if thats what you gotta do then damn do it!!


~MeG