Monday, December 3, 2007

Music vids you have to see/hear

Here are the links of a few music videos to songs I love. If you choose not to play these, you choose to go on my hit list. Just kidding, I am not psycho and don't have a hit list, but really. You don't even have to watch them or like them, just listen to them -- just the first 30 seconds, if you really can't stand it. Believe me, I have taste.

-"Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne
-"She Loves You" by The Beatles
-"Lonely Road" by Everlast
-"Loser" by Beck
-"It Must Be Summer" by Fountains of Wayne
-"I Should Be Allowed to Think" by They Might Be Giants
-"End of the Tour" by They Might Be Giants

Love,
the wild little lady from Austin, TX

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have seen the end of the tour, loser, and i should be aloud to think. o... i also LOVE LOVE LOVE the beatles, and my mom and dad,( and kinda me,) like fountians of wayne. i also love soccer, writing, reading, and sleeping. i can sleep until like 12:00 if i am not woken up! are any of my interests the same as yours??? that would be so weird! i wish i had a blog so you could see stuff about me, but i don't know how to get one!

Anonymous said...

hey zeeps!!!
nice blog!
love aeeps!

Anonymous said...

tmbg lover,

sleeping, writing, reading, and soccer are my all-time favorite things to do!

Anonymous said...

Hi clone. How are you??

Anonymous said...

referring to my novel, yes it is going to be online, but hopefully a bit longer than a novelette.

You never know though as i have trouble finishing stories.