Friday, November 16, 2007

Piano

There is really not that much I can do with the piano anymore. I have been playing for going on eight years. Seriously. For the first few years--I mean, come on, I was five years old, what was I supposed to do?--I was completely furious that I was being forced to play. But then last year I got really into it for some absurd reason that I can't even begin to know what it might have been. So now I am probably the most exhausted person on the planet, so I don't practice so much...about 3 or 4 times a week, basically. My mom is totally attacking me about it, and my dad keeps saying that I have to make sure I don't "squander" the talent I have for piano.

Personally, I think I'm doing fine. Not necessarily well, but decently at least.

Oh who am I kidding--I am not ready for this concert in 2 weeks!! I've memorized it but it's all so sloppy!

love, z-bop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you had better PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE my dearie.. haaaaahha...
you can do it, remember that hard work pays off in the end, when everyone thinks you are a genius.

Anonymous said...

hope i haven't been putting on too much pressure - I just like hearing you play. and you do happen to be pretty darn good. (there's a reason you were the last to play at recitals..