Sunday, January 13, 2008

blam blam BLAMMERZ

I just found out that the South Mountain Reservation is going to be closed for about 2 weeks on account of people hunting deer there during those couple of days. As my sister and I would say, this means bad stuff. Besides the obvious risk of deer getting shot and Dick Cheney mangling another one of his friend's faces (oh what an unfortunate shame it would be if that moron got anywhere near my town...but it would bring publicity here!), there will probably be some deer skittering wildly across the road in a futile effort to get away from the guns.

I mean, I'm not going to treat these days like no-driving days and stay locked up, cowering in my house. But there's never been game hunting in the Reservation before in the 8 years my family has lived here, so I'm left a little stunned, yeah.

No comments: