Thursday, January 31, 2008

nan and dan

It's almost a palindrome!

But these people are no mathematical term. "Nan and Dan," as they call themselves, are our relatives in Grenada, Mississippi. A few times a year, they send us fresh fruit from Harry and David in a cool box, and it's always totally amazing. Usually it's apples or pears (I love those pears passionately...so juicy). This time, though, it's oranges. Lately, I've been going through a clementine phase, and I'm very picky about whether it's a clementine or a tangerine, because tangerines aren't as sweet. But these oranges are just as sweet as clementines!

YAY NAN AND DAN, THE BEST TONGUE TWISTER OF THEM ALL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG
I always send my great grandma, GG, Harry and David fruit for christmas, and she LOVES them with a passioN!!!!!
ew.. sickness...... plz go on my blog, there are ADORABLE pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




~MeG

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks :)
Eloise is so awesomely cute i cant even explain it....




~MeG

Anonymous said...

Hey,

You should make your parents buy you this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230217535453

;-)

Leah