Friday, January 18, 2008

updates on my life in case you care--and if you don't, well, I kind of have to wonder what you're doing on this blog

Hey everyone--

Just adding some little tidbits here because my laptop has suddenly developed an inability to connect to the internet, so I'm on my mom's laptop and may not be able to post normally for a good long while.

And now, a couple new inside-ish jokes, because I can't add to my AIM account like I normally can because of my laptop's wireless being down:

-THEY LOVED IT???
-going up with a necklace, that's brave
-me, you, and Mrs. Stark! this will be such fun
-don't worry, I'll try to restore the bizarre nerd version of me while I'm gone

Later!
--the (web) hostess with the...mostess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~MeG

Anonymous said...

IF A QUIZ IS QUIZZICAL, A TEST IS...?????
sry I had to.
LOL I'm so happy about the 3-day weekend!!
YAY
u no my planz
ne ways, we have no inside jokes.
NONE
ZERO
ZERO (french)
ZIT
NIL
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!